Jenn and Ron Engagment

At the beginning of June, Taylor had the opportunity to have a quick engagement session with Jenn and Ron. Jenn was an RD with Taylor for two years. She now resides in Seattle, WA.....we are jealous. Fortunately for us, Jenn fell in love with a man from Beaver County, PA.
I was unable to attend this photo shoot, but Taylor returned home with a renewed passion for taking pictures. Taylor said that he had trouble getting Ron not to smile. I think the pictures capture a glimpse of how much fun these two are.


















We had just as much fun shooting there wedding in July. Stay tuned for those pictures.

1 comments:

Wesley said...

Hey Bro, I remember sitting at good old starbucks in PA and looking at photo websites...ah those were the days lol anyway I just stumbled across Audrey Hannah Photography. I am not sure if she was on your list but I thought she might be a good addition. Hope things are going good. Great seeing you guys the other day!

Post a Comment