Ben and Allyson Potter




My heart flutters each time I see the bride walk towards her groom.

And the face of the groom as he sees his radiant bride makes me tear up.

Right after their first kiss as husband and wife.


Formal family pictures is not our favorite part of shooting a wedding. But I love how real this one is. My favorite picture of a bridal bouquet.

Look at Allyson's eyes!

Love, love, love Ben's smile in this one!


Stunning!
Wedding bands on the poem that Ben wrote Allyson when he proposed.

Band of Brothers
At every wedding we shoot in Western PA, there is a cookie table. A week before the wedding, family and friends spend hours baking delicious treats for the wedding day. Never heard of this tradition till we moved out here, but not going to lie, I love it.

Thank you Ben and Allyson for sharing your wedding day with us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

miss allyson's my teacher and these pics are so great. they came out so nice!!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow this wedding looks so nice,miss allyson you look so pretty:) i love your cake and dress!

Anonymous said...

love the smile benny p!!!!!
maha

Post a Comment