The Kirkseys...and Little Campbell Ann!

One of my favorite things is getting to take pictures of people I really like. These three fit that to a T. Joanna and I love the Kirkseys. They are huge reason we have made it here in Beaver Falls and are such a joy to be around (which is funny as I think about the below pictures). Back in late July they welcomed Campbell Ann Kirksey to their family as the oldest and currently youngest of their kids (ok...she's their only kid...just wanted to make sure you got that). Joanna and I went over to the Kirksey's to attempt a Family Christmas Picture. I think there are definitely some cute ones here...some that I think are just hilarious...We'll have to try for that more poised shot another time, but they are still worth showing:)









Let the breakdown begin:)



And we're calm again



She began teething on Sarah's thumb...A teething ring will never do after a taste of that!


Jeff, Sarah, and Campbell, we love you guys so much. Thank you for your friendship and for being a part of our world. And don't worry...we'll get that perfect family picture sooner or later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment