The Andrew Landers Project

Andrew Landers is like no one else you will ever meet...assuming you get that pleasure. The guy is a Talented musician and a heartfelt lyricist. He consistently fills bars and nightclubs and even an old remolded shopping mall. His music has only gotten better with time. He likes his beer light and cold, and his wings as hellish as possible. He's a wanderer but firmly planted as the head of six kids and a wife that puts up with it. He's an unassuming athlete who will woop you on any court you choose while being upset at himself for not performing. He's given me a hug and he's given me the finger. The antithesis of stereotype if there ever was one. I don't think there is a soul on this earth that he couldn't relate to or step into their world. So why haven't you heard of him? Well, he's been hoarding all that in the tiny town of Muscatine, Iowa. But I tell you what...you can hear him here.

In November, I was given the great honor of stepping into his world and attempting to capture it. I had a blast and I hope he did too!












1 comments:

Anonymous said...

these ones are my FAVORITE! sweet job!

Post a Comment